Sunday, October 26, 2008

Prosenjit Kosambi in Indian Idol 4

Indian Idol 4 Contestant - Prosenjit Kosambi

Fast Facts

Place: Kolhapur

Prosenjit is a professional singer and has been learning music since he was 12. He comes from the city of the Marathas, where he has been organising musical shows and live events on his own. He has an MA in music and has auditioned in all the previous seasons of Indian Idol and Fame Gurukul. He also won the contest ETV Satap Sur. His favourite singers are Udit Narayan and Sonu Niigaam.


Trivia


About myself: I have an MA in music and have recorded several songs. I am trained in classical music

Family: My mother is a teacher and my father is social worker. My younger brother, Abhijeet, is also into music. My youngest brother wants to be a college lecturer

Inspiration: Mohd Rafi

Fear: Scared of hurting other people’s emotions

If I become the Indian Idol, I will: Like to settle in Mumbai and help handicapped people—my guruji is also handicap

Indian Idol judge I am most scared of: Not scared of the judges


Favourites

Colour: Yellow, pink

Actor: Mithun Chakraborty

Actress: Sushmita Sen

No comments: